Our QLD Compliance Subscription includes all routine smoke alarm inspections as per Australian Standards, plus free installation and replacement of smoke alarms required for compliance. We check your property to ensure compliance is up to date with the latest Queensland legislation changes and offer a special deal for any additional smoke alarms that may be required.
$125 inc. GST per year
- A compliant property as per current legislation
Ensures property is compliant with Queensland Fire and Emergency Services Act 1990, Building Fire Safety
Regulation 2008 and the Electrical Safety Act 2002 applicable to existent (pre-2022) smoke alarms and smoke alarm
installations and related electrical work (if applicable)
- Assurance that smoke alarms meet AS 3786
- Serviced, tested, maintained and cleaned smoke alarms
- Reattendance if a smoke alarm is beeping or becomes faulty
- Free replacement of 9 volt batteries where required
- Free replacement of any expired, faulty, missing or damaged 9 volt, 240 volt or 10 year lithium-battery operated smoke alarms
- Free installation of additional 9 volt, 240 volt or 10 year-lithium operated smoke alarms
- Replacement or installation of interconnected photoelectric 240 volt or 10 year lithium-battery smoke alarms in hallways or bedrooms where required by legislation, from $165 (inc. GST) per smoke alarm. The type of smoke alarm installed, and interconnection method used will depend on age and layout of property.
- Annual Compliance Reports, Asset Records of Maintenance and access to an online Customer Portal
- Warranty commitment on replaced products or installations conducted by FCF during the entire Subscriptionperiod (if you're with us for 10 Years, then you're covered for 10 years).
- 24/7 Emergency Service to assist with problem sounding smoke alarms requiring attention