Fire Safety Training
Here at FCF we offer Fire Warden Training, Online Fire Extinguisher Training and First Attack Fire and Safety Training.
The Fire Safety Training is completed on site at your business. All personnel attending the training receive a certificate of completion. Fire warden certificates are valid for 1 year from date of training, and First attack certificates are valid for two years.
The training is made up of two components, theoretical and practical.
First Attack Fire Training Topics
- Protecting people
- How to protect your own safety & the safety of others
- Protecting property
- Restoring normality to the area affected by fire
- What are they?
- When to use them
- How to use a fire blanket safely
- The characteristics of a fire
- What is fire?
- First attack firefighting equipment
- First attack firefighting procedures
- Fire Protection features of buildings
- What is a hose reel?
- When do you use a hose reel?
- How to use a hose reel
- What types of fire extinguishers are there
- What extinguisher is used on what fire
- How to use a fire extinguisher
- The 6 steps to take in an emergency
- Classification of materials – A-B-C-D-E-F
- In depth discussion of fire extinguishers & their use
- The classes of fire & the appropriate extinguisher to use
Need Assistance With Fire Training?
Check out our online fire training centre for all of your fire training requirements.